For those who don’t know, around 15 million individuals reported using kratom in 2020. That is in the US alone. Nevertheless, kratom products are a lot more well-known than ever before. With a lot of people getting interested in kratom, perhaps you are also planning to buy one.
If you’re new in the kratom industry, you are probably overwhelmed with the many options available. Nowadays, there are a lot of stores selling many types of kratom. Lucky for you, we’re here to help.
Today, we’re going to share with you some tips on how to buy kratom.
Vet the Kratom Manufacturer
One thing to keep in mind when buying kratom is that not every store is the same. A lot of professionals do not recommend purchasing kratom in unreliable headshops or gas stations. You should also know that kratom retailers online are more regulated compared to a brick-and-mortar shop.
It does not matter if you are purchasing kratom in-person or online, it is crucial that you vet the manufacturer. Here are some tips to follow:
- Check Their Quality Control Practices
This is not just about laboratory testing. Is the manufacturer actually testing their products themselves before they sell them to customers? Do they provide a comprehensive return policy if you do not like what you bought?
- Check for Products That Are Laboratory Tested
You should not purchase from a manufacturer if they can’t ensure their products are lab-tested by a 3rd-party company. A 3rd-party laboratory-tested product is examined for contaminants and other hazardous chemicals. As a consumer, you’ve got to always check what you’re using. For those who don’t know, authentic kratom does not contain any form of contaminant.
- Get a Feel for their Business
Visit the website of the manufacturer. Does it feel safe? Do you feel welcome when you enter their store? Always examine the “about us” page on their site and try to obtain a sense of their business.
Should You Purchase In-Store or Online?
Perhaps the most important step you’re going to make is to examine in-store vs. online kratom. Due to the current pandemic, it’s understandable that in-store kratom may not be available to you. However, if in-store kratom is available, it’s best that you know how to buy one.
Here are the pros and cons of buying online and in-store kratom.
- Pros of Online Kratom
- Browse useful resources and how-to articles that can help improve your experience
- Call client support about any inquiries you have
- Use return policies that provide a money-back guarantee
- Cheap kratom prices
- Access to the biggest selection of kratom products and strains
- Cons of Online Kratom
- Delivery time. However, there are a couple of stores that offer same-day delivery
- Pros on In-Store Kratom
- Potentially knowledgeable staff
- See the product before you purchase
- No delivery time. You can get the product right away.
- Cons of In-Store Kratom
- Lack or no quality control
- Limited or no return policies
- The possibility of low-quality strains
- Expensive pricing in general
- A limited variety of kratom products